An eco-friendly and durable alternative to paper towels, sponges and rags, Earth Sponge Reusable Cloth Towels are made from natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp. They are soft and non-abrasive. Use them for wiping tables, counter-tops and surfaces. Wipe away, dirt, messes, and spills. It is fast drying which minimizes bacterial growth and prevent unpleasant smell.
One Earth Sponge Cloth Towel is equivalent to using 15 rolls of regular paper towels. Simply wash and rinse after each use and let them air dry. Wash upto more than 100 times.
Earth Sponge Cloth Towels are:
1) chlorine-free and unbleached
2) equivalent to 15 rolls paper towels
3) easy to disinfect
4) reusable for 100 washes or more
Use them as you would any kitchen paper towel:
*Wiping down tables and countertop
*Cleaning messes and spills
A pack of 4 consist of 4 different prints, so all you have to do is assign which print is for which household use. (ie. avocado print - for kitchen, leaf print for bathroom, flower print for living areas and bedrooms, tree print for outdoor spaces).
How to use:
Just soak the towel to make it wet and softer, and have the texture of a rag. Then you can start using.
If you want to wipe dry a spill, you can use the it dry and wipe directly onto the wet surface for it to absorb the spill.
Disinfecting is easy! Here are 3 options:
1) Hand wash with dishwashing soap or detergent and air dry
2) Machine-wash with detergent and dry
3) Hand wash with soap, keep wet and pop in microwave for 30 seconds to disinfect. NOTE: cannot disinfect in microwave when dry, this might cause a fire.
Dimension of each cloth is 20*17*0.2 cm